The Syracuse Wine About Winter Festival is the largest and longest-running Central New York wine and craft beer festival, and it celebrates its 4th year in 2017, coming to the F Shed of The Syracuse Regional Market. Breweries and Wineries from all over the state and country will be pouring samples to an estimated crowd of 2,000 during this one-day tribute to American brewing, wine-making and even spirits.
The Syracuse Wine About Winter Festival gives your company exposure to the vast demographic of Central New Yorkers who love craft beer and wine. From the smallest brewery to the well-known vineyards, from the novice wine drinker to the passionate beer geek, hundreds of beer and wine lovers, home brewers and winemakers from around the area will come to Syracuse to partake in our one of a kind festival.
Our festival draws a diverse crowd, with active, 25-45 year-old, educated, working class and professionals as the core demographic. Our festival-goers are not only supporters of the craft beer and wine industry, they are also passionate about activities such as:
Food / Dining / Cooking
Travel / Vacations
Camping / Hiking
Sporting Events / Recreational Sports
Physical Fitness (Running, Cycling, Yoga)
Live Music / Concerts / Festivals
Home-brewing / Wine-making
Hunting / Fishing
With a purchase of this Sponsorship your company will receive the following:
1. One 10' x 10' exhibitor space inside the festival space
2. Your logo presented on our event pages, including a hyperlink to your website.
3. A "Welcome" post on our Social Media pages to our thousands of followers.
4. Six (6) complimentary festival tickets to the event for you to use as you see fit. (Not Applicable for Designated Driver Sponsor)
5. We will conduct ticket giveaways in various ways in which your Company will be the official sponsor.
6. One sampling glass allowing access to free samples.(Not Applicable for Designated Driver Sponsor)
WE ARE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF SPONSORS AT EACH EVENT ALLOWING YOUR INVESTMENT TO HAVE THE GREATEST IMPACT.
After purchase, one of our event coordinators will reach out to you and be your contact right up to the day of the event.